Infinity Youth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Youth

Infinity Youth

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romans 8:31-39

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Will-Yum-
4th Hokage
4th Hokage
-Will-Yum-

Romans 8:31-39 Empty
PostSubject: Romans 8:31-39   Romans 8:31-39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:19 pm

"What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave Him up for us all—how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Just a thought i've been having for a while

What can seperate us from the love of God?

According 2 this scripture .. well .. nothing

But the truth is ppl still walk away from God .. i guess this is where my thought begins

People can go through seasons of testing, they feel rejected, alone, hurt, abandoned or whatever it maybe. At times like that .. most ppl r tempted to believe that God doesnt love them anymore

When the reality is .. if God is willing 2 sacrifice His only son 4 u .. wat wouldnt He give 2 u also ? If His willing to send the Holy Spirit to live in you (Acts 2) .. how much more closer can He get ?

So the question is .. what do we allow to get in the way of God's love ?

I guess for me .. alot of the time its guilt .. i feel guilty for things i've done or wateva .. and i tend to push God aside thinking im "unworthy"

Something that i'm slowly learning to overcome .. is to go back to Him first .. no matter wat ive done

Well anyways as most of u have guessed .. i really want 2 have sippets of Bible studies here and there ... so if u'z have any questions or thoughts .. pls feel free 2 add .. perhaps create a new post or wateva .. if u dont .. well i'll just add a few threads here and there as i get stuff from God

But let me challenge you ... seek God Himself .. i rekon there could b some awesome revelations that could come from this place

Anywho's have fun
Back to top Go down
Ueno-Station-52
Veteran
Ueno-Station-52

PostSubject: Re: Romans 8:31-39   Romans 8:31-39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:30 am

Well yeh i agree will

its not God that separates from us, if anything its us who separate ourselves from God

We look at things we have done and feel bad about it, and when it comes to something related to God (Worship, Prayer, etc) we go "God, look what i have done" and pull it up as our own personal barrier, or even just not say anything to God because of shame and guily and thats where ppl drift away.

Theres nothing God's love cant over come, except for our own free will.

If we dont worship God, He wont force us, but i do belive it says that if no one (i mean NO ONE) worshipped God, the rocks will. <<<thats wow>>>

I believe that God forgives all, no matter what. But thats not to say we can abuse His forgiveness, <<insert Romans Biblical Ref here>> (i 4gots agen ><). God is Kind, but not soft Razz.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romans 8:31-39 Tastefailcat
Back to top Go down
http://ueno-station-52.deviantart.com/
KaeMAGIC
Maple Syrup
KaeMAGIC

PostSubject: Re: Romans 8:31-39   Romans 8:31-39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:55 am

God is Love. He has never, and will never, separate Himself from us, because He loves us. For humans this probably isn't a good enough reason, but since human love is flawed, then we can't really compare the two..
I agree. Humans separate themselves from God, and God won't force anyone to love Him back, because He wants us to have free will..
Another thing that separates humans from God is misunderstanding, because if you never knew God, or if you misinterpret the teachings or something, then perhaps you would separate yourself from something you don't understand.. It all comes back to the fact that humans are scared of the unknown.
I suppose it can also come down to a "you can't miss what you never had".. Saying that if someone has never experienced divine Love itself, then they can't really miss it if they don't even know how awesome it is.

But even if you reject God, He is always there if you ever change your mind. That's what's so great about our God: Along as we wholeheartedly want to be forgiven, then He is willing to forgive us.
Daniel 9: 9 (NKJV) says "9 To the Lord our God belong mercy and forgiveness, though we have rebelled against Him."
So even if we fight against God, our God is a God of mercy and forgiveness, which means that we can be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
http://www.AnnieeChann.deviantart.com
Ueno-Station-52
Veteran
Ueno-Station-52

PostSubject: Re: Romans 8:31-39   Romans 8:31-39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:52 am

AMEN!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Romans 8:31-39 Mangekyouuk8
Back to top Go down
KaeMAGIC
Maple Syrup
KaeMAGIC

PostSubject: Re: Romans 8:31-39   Romans 8:31-39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:29 pm

Biblegateway is the best :D
It has keyword search!
Back to top Go down
Ueno-Station-52
Veteran
Ueno-Station-52

PostSubject: Re: Romans 8:31-39   Romans 8:31-39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:31 pm

Bible Gateway...A bible for nerds!!

Along with my DS bible xD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
KaeMAGIC
Maple Syrup
KaeMAGIC

PostSubject: Re: Romans 8:31-39   Romans 8:31-39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm

YOUR DS BIBLE IS THE BOMB MAN!
And biblegateway is the best :D
I always use NKJV xD
Back to top Go down
Ueno-Station-52
Veteran
Ueno-Station-52

PostSubject: Re: Romans 8:31-39   Romans 8:31-39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:55 pm

hmm now googleing Bible for PSP

see if thats out Very Happy

Back to top Go down
KaeMAGIC
Maple Syrup
KaeMAGIC

PostSubject: Re: Romans 8:31-39   Romans 8:31-39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:19 pm

If there's Bible for DS, I wouldn't be surprised if there was Bible for PSP as well :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romans 8:31-39   Romans 8:31-39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romans 8:31-39
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinity Youth :: Lounges :: Life-
Jump to: